Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pynk's Profile

Annyeong! Pynkfaery, desu. You can call me Pynk or Nana, but Nana might confused you and Nana unnie here, so let's just settle down with Pynk, neh :). I am the youngest crew in Dorkistic! Design, and the most inactive too [I feel really bad for Chazz unnie and Nana unnie T___T]. But I made a pact to myself to be more active starting from now on! I deleted my previous portfolio and made a new one too! Yoreobun, please welcome me to your.. world.. XD? *phail*

I started using Photoshop back then in 2008. So comparing to the Chazz unnie and Nana unnie, I have the littlest experience ><. But I really enjoy graphic designing, and I am still trying the hardest to improve my designing. My designs are sometimes very simple, but it can be totally different when I have the mood ^^.

I love music. I love Jpop and Kpop. My ultimate biases will be SHINee, FT Island, CNBLUE and INFINITE. I might look as if I am more into SHINee and INFINITE, because .. they dance XD? I love watching people dancing, so there are lots to spazz on these boys XD. Even if I don't spazz that much on the two lovely bands, I love them to the core ^^.

My favourite colour is pink and purple. Um.. I really have lots to tell, but you'll get bored >< So yeah, let's stop here! Let's be good friends, neh?





No comments:

Post a Comment