Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Girl in The Box

I always have difficulties in thinking of what should I put for the title of my posts here~ So I got and idea. It will be easier if I use the title of the poster I made that I was about to post here, no XD?

Yes, Pynkfaery is lazy.

So, yesterday I made three posters!

Two for my oneshots XD, and one requested by Yuki. This is the largest number so far I can make in a day, keke.

I am so going to download new fonts~ I am not happy with my fonts collection now.
I think I'm getting bored of them, LOL. And Hweji looks so prettay in the poster, no?

And these two .. I just can't stop but putting Minho and Taemin together in my posters XD



I suddenly feel so eager to make posters.
But I have no pending requests, wuuuu.
It is always like this. The timing are never correct ~


mood : just okay
headphone : Teen Top's Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment