Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Student Life vs My Working Life

1. When I was a student, my fangirl life starts at 12pm. I'll turn on my laptop after I finish with all my works to watch my videos collection or on youtube, read allkpop, check my tumblr, check my fangirl FB account, read and write my fics. Since I started working in an international school last July, I will automatically feel sleepy at 12 have no other choice but to went to bed. Even worst, when I started working as a Language Instructor at a university last December, I went to bed at 10pm. I have so many works I will be drop dead tired at night. I can only check on my idol during lunch, and it's very hard to find times to work on my fics. Sigh..

2. When I was a student, I usually went to bed at 3 am, and woke up at 6 or 7, went to class all energetic. But now, if I don't get AT LEAST 6 hours sleep, I will be so sleepy at work.

3. When I was a student, I never take my breakfast before going to class. I can last till 1 or 2 pm without any food since morning, and I can still pay my full attention to the lectures. Now, I will hunt for food at 10 or 11am if I didn’t take my breakfast.

Working is seriously tiring.

Please enjoy your student life as much as you can before you enter your working life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment